Thursday, February 18, 2010

I love you, man




     
Ok, White and Lago are both very cute. It was very exciting to see them perform and win under so much pressure AND keep their snowboard "cool". I think that might be harder than the tricks. I really enjoyed the Pearl Jam Outfits. Nothing says " I am a serious athlete" like flannel and torn up jeans. But I have to say I like it better than the scary Cobra Commander Luge gear... Instead of intimidation, the flannel & jeans look presents a casual "hey you wanna get high?" kinda look, which throws all the competitors off. I think the approach worked. Well Done Ralph Lauren! Nice job recognizing a trend from 1992!, Oh wait. Is this  a retro look? Crap, I am getting old.


1 comment:

jules said...

Once we're through recycling the 80's the next stop is...GRUNGE. Did you keep your Doc Martens?