Sunday, February 14, 2010

Olympic Style


























You all might think that just cause Rebecca and I have our heads down all the time looking for beauty in our hood, that we never look up to see if beauty exists in the BIG world out there. Well, this week I am proud to show you just how far up I have looked to find it, Vancouver!!!
As I was sitting here enjoying me some young man mogul skiing cuteness, my obsession with interiors reared its head. DID YOU SEE THIS FLIPPIN COOL SNOW BANK COUCH?????? I mean there it was, right on the finish line.  A well done design. It looked so perfect right there, so comfy for those poor nerve wracked young skiiers.  Look at them,  it looks like they are watching the football game on a sunday at home, wishing their hands were down their pants .... if they didn't have on so many layers. sigh.
Okay seriously, the Olympics are fun,  I am totally hooked... The guy in the middle is the mystery man... you know the one Dale Begg-Smith... the "controversial millionaire " who is from Vancouver but calls Australia his home country.  The one on the left is the Canadian who won gold and has a brother with cerebral palsy and the guy on the right is the USA bronze medalist....
I bet you didn't know you would get Olympic coverage on our blog... we like to surprise you.

2 comments:

Sara said...

The thing about the snow couch, is that's the holding area for the medalists, you sit there in the "bronze" seat, but then if you get booted, you lose your place on the couch! As if missing out on the hardward wasn't enough! LOVE the Olympics, keep it going. I LOOOOOVED the woman who won the moguls the night before, she was the favorite in 2006 and wiped out and got nothing, then came back and OWNED IT!! Keep it coming, ladies!

Table Talk said...

I'm with Sara, keep it comin'! That couch is beyond fantastic--way to go Vancouver!