Monday, April 25, 2011

Do you want to live in Firehouse #38? I do.

http://www.ravennablog.com/2011/04/15/fate-of-old-fire-station-to-be-decided-by-city-council-public-comment-period-begins/
Hi all, Anne here. Royal asked me today if I wanted to live in this firehouse on 55th.. I yelled a resounding YES!  Wouldn't it be so fab? This one was given historic landmark status in 2005, and is one of the most charming structures in North Seattle.
Oh, I had a vision of the  Urban Arcadia Builders office being here and us living in the back... a girl can dream. The only downside is looking at the graveyard across the street.


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

grave yards are great parks! No downside to living there.

~Carol said...

The new Seattle Firehouses are the bomb! Have you seen the Lake City's new digs?