Friday, December 31, 2010

5 Questions for Naomi Evans, Jewelry Designer

Describe your perfect client
Someone with an appreciation for, and an understanding of what goes into producing handmade art work.    



What is your passion?
My passion…my passion is my art. My passion is my family. My passion is working up a sweat. My passion is curling up with a great book.   



Where are you from?
I grew up in Washington, DC, went to school in Philadelphia, PA, Kansas City, MO and Boston, MA. I have lived in Israel off and on, and made Cambridge, MA my home for many years till moving to Vancouver, BC 5 years ago.   



What was your favorite job?
I love what I do right now, but before I started making jewelry, I was a potter. I loved making pottery and at the time I was also teaching aerobics. It was a great combination of time alone in my studio and social time teaching and hanging out at various gyms.  



Tell us something no one knows about you?
I once had an animated dream where all the characters were spoons



View Naomi's work HERE

No comments: