Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Homemade, Northwest Inspired Wreath



Okay, I'm featuring my own wreath because, well, I do think it is Well Done.
I bought the form about four years ago.  Every year I pull it out of my basement, take off the dead stuff, run around the neighborhood collecting twigs and greenery, and design a "new" northwest inspired creation.  It's silly how happy the whole process makes me.
-R
Hey readers:
There are some other fabulous wreaths here on Design*Sponge.... So inspiring, Thanks Rebecca!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Your wreath is beautiful - great way to chat with your neighbors. My mother has been re-doing her front door wreath for, well, I don't actually know how long. At some point, she decided to leave it up 365 days a year. In February, you'll find it decked in hearts, in March, a shamrock or two; you get the idea. At 83, my mama still loves to play house.

LB said...

That is a beauty...can I get a tutorial? And by the way, WELL DONE front door. It is perfect, pure and simple.