Monday, August 30, 2010

The Color Palette
















































Happy Monday all! This week I will be featuring a home that I have been working on since 2009. It was a full custom home, designed by one of my favorite architects, Paul Whitney (www.whitneyarchitecture.com). I met Paul 6 years ago, only because of the birth of my second daughter . His wife was my doula.. he then designed our remodel and we have been collaborating ever since.
This picture is of the color board and the spreadsheet I give to clients. This is the marked up version after our first edits, which is then re-typed and issued to the painter, contractor and homeowner.
I had the great honor of working on designing all of the installed surfaces, otherwise known as architectural surfaces. This is my ideal job, I love being part of the whole thing, inside and out.
-Anne

1 comment:

Carol said...

That's fantastic! I love the glimpse into your colorful world--well done.