Monday, November 22, 2010

Best Sandwiches in Seattle, IMHO




Anne here, this week's theme is about sandwiches. For some reason everyone keeps talking about them this week. First, my friend mentioned trying to find a good french dip sandwich in Seattle. That evening , I went to my parents for dinner where my Dad had a list of the top 10 sandwiches in the country, that he plans to keep in his pocket( just in case he ended up in one of the cities that boasts having one of these masterpieces of meat). I love my Dad.
I thought that since I do seem to have some passion for a good sandwich,  I would share my fave's around town.
My first installment is, of course,  PaseoIf you have never gone to the Ballard or Fremont shop and eaten a Caribbean sub, then you are missing something in life. Their description of the customer favorite is: 

"Cuban Roast *MOST POPULAR*

$8.50 

Pork shoulder coated in Paseo marinade & slow roasted 'til falling into succulent morsels."

'NUFF SAID.



Thank you to Cameron Newland,local financial guru and amazing food photographer for this photo, It can originally be found on his Blog.

Holy crap , now I am hungry.













2 comments:

Carol said...

Anne's right, best sandie in town!

Anonymous said...

Yum! Love this place! Go early. There's always a huge line out the door at lunchtime