Monday, December 27, 2010

5 Questions for Beth Kantrowitz, Art Dealer

Describe your perfect client:
The perfect client would be someone who walks into the gallery or visits the bkartprojects website and wants to look and talk about the work. After looking and talking they fall in love with a piece and decide they want to buy it! There's nothing like watching someone fall in love with a piece. It's so exciting for me and for the artist.

What is your passion?
Talking with and being with people!

Where are you from?
I grew up in the Catskill Mountains in New York and haved lived in Boston for almost 26 years!

What was your favorite job?
Curating and selling art. But, many years ago I was the Director of the Starlight Foundation, a non-profit that granted wishes to sick kids and I really loved that too.

Tell us something no one knows about you:
If and when I have a nightmare, I wake up and spit in the toilet 3 times to insure that the nightmare doesn't come true!!


No comments: