Monday, January 25, 2010

Lighting is Everything.




Last week my BFF, Carol Dole, and I went to see the movie "9".  The movie was a 5, Penelope Cruz was a 10, and the lighting was a 12. My favorite example of Well Done Lighting in this film was of tables that were lit from the inside--under the tablecloths. The image that sprung to my mind was of camping tents at night with lanterns burning inside. I loved it.

I'm going to find great examples of Well Done lighting and feature them on the blog this week. Today's picture was taken by Carol. We attended a function at the Georgetown Ballroom and the lighting was spot on. The atmosphere was festive and elegant, and everyone did look more beautiful in the soft, warm party light. -R

1 comment:

Janet Pelz said...

Love this photo -- it would do well framed. Well done photo.